The Minimalist
this site the web

Valentine's day over...

Valentine's day is finally over! YESSSSS! This is the most dreadful day for mankind. 2 reasons behind this. 1st to guys without gf, they gonna spent another lonely day all by themselves. 2nd, to guys with gf, they either have to spend large sums of money buying expensive presents or they have to prepare romantic events, else his gf will definitely say "u dun love me anymore, u used to be able to do this and tat! " Well that's life in spore.

How I envy Jap culture; usu it's the gal giving chocolates to guys and they actually do it like 14 times a year? (According to reliable sources, David)
For my case, I prefer the romantic option; hand-make present (yes, I'm a bloody poor student) gonna bake heart-shape egg tarts to this lovely gal I just know!

With heaps of experiences in baking egg tarts (total experience level: twice with chao da crust) I noe I will be able to succeed and win that gal's heart with my 爱心蛋塔. In the next post, secret recipe revealed, so watch out for it. To be continue...

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame