The Minimalist
this site the web

Gone with the wind...

Its been 9 months since my awful break up with my last gf, suddenly the whole world seems so dark, there's no more motivation for me to achieve anything in life, breathing became harder, waking became a chores, work seems meaningless, life's like a waste of time. I would never have imagine that things would turn out this way for me, I always advised my frenz to take it easy when relationship didn't work out, but wouldn't handle it myself, guess I am scared of being alone, scared of the feeling of no one to confide with, no one to praise me, no one to appreciate my work. I never knew I will become so dependent on my gfs.


Anyway the darkest moment is over now, it reshaped my perception of life, and I finally understand there are more impt things in life then relationship, then myself. I though i understood it but I didn't, till now.

Thks frenz, u noe who u r.

1 comments:

Mr Whacko said...

YES YES !!! I am a 80s baby born in 79 !

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame