The Minimalist
this site the web

Chinese Martial Art 武术

Recent movie "Fearless" 霍元甲, has rekindled alot of wushu frenz passion again. To me, Wushu has played an important part in my younger dayz as well. When everyone is having fun, going clubbing, pubbing, dating and studying, I am training vigorously hoping it would change my life. I was a boy without purpose, without discipline, without a care in the world. I have nothing to be proud of, just another ordinary guy who wished something good will happen to me without me working hard to achieve it myself.

Things started to change after I started practicing wushu. It proved to me that the only obstacles between you and your goal is the amount of effort you put in and the amount of sacrifice you are willing to make.

Now even though I have stopped practicing wushu, I will still apply it to my daily life and challenge myself. To end, I shall use the most famous and overly use phrase “Thou greatest enemy is thyself”.

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame