The Minimalist
this site the web

Hmm... An adventure? Not Yet, but near

Hmm... have been quite a fast pace trip for the last few days... rushing to get on the train. Arriving super early in the morning? Or maybe it should be say at night?

Experiencing first hand, stone chip into the Train Window (which is realli loud) and causes a extremely complex crackline, yet amazingly not falling apart despite the bumpy ride and fast movement of the train. Talking to lots of interesting ppl on the train... Actually I didn't tok much... Kevin was doing the talking while I was acting all too Jap... keep snapping at the scenery or reading a book and pretend I dun understand. In fact, I can't talk much, coz they r using dialect. I understand them... but I would look like an idiot if I try to talk to them using my broken dialect...
My tactic...keep trying to act cool and ans only if its auntie or ah gong who needed help in moving heavy stuff.

Anyway during my 23hr ride from Penang to Bangkok, we were molested many times by a 5 yrs old gal... or more like domestic violence??? She was hitting us throughout the train journey. Using fist and Stepping on our toes.... :(   but she is still cute... lol

And tats not all... even eating food become damm exciting.. .it almost like amazing race. We arrive very early at Penang... ard 4-5am... and all the shops ard the ferry are close. We were kind of famished, only bought a small pack of bread up the train, thinking they will be selling food onboard... hmm maybe they did... but we were too lazy to find out. So we walk ard the place looking for food... took us ard 15-20 mins b4 we located a prata shop...After some hesitation, since we just ate some prata like 2 days b4, we went in and order some prata... The prata guy seeing us from oversea actually offer us some free potatoes curry salad! Its tasty and similar to the one in spore... So we happily took it... haha must make use of all the advantage we get.

When we almost finished the breadfast, I call thiong at ard 7 plus... didnt want to wake him up too early, coz its his weekend afterall. I know he wouldn't mind, but I realli paiseh to wake him up so early... TBC

>>>> Got to stop here, writing at the Cybercafe in MBK bangkok... will update as soon as possible and tats if i remb the details.

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame