The Minimalist
this site the web

Car accident on 02 Nov 09

Had a chain collision on upper Thomson road. :(

A white Honda civic hit a silver Mazda 3 before hitting my poor Honda Jazz.
Just to emphasize my pain, my car is less than a yr old.

This is the location where my car got hit.


View My save map in a larger map


It happens when I stopped in front of a red light traffic. I guess the third car (Honda Civic) must be chatting with his family and didn't notice the red light. Luckily no one is injure, else its gonna complicate matters more. 


Got to postpone the BP trip just for this. The time lost and effort to remedy, is just not worth it man.... sianz


Damage to my car! but cant really see due to poor light... Iphone not so good under low light condition






Front and back of the 2nd car










Front of the 3rd car. U can see the airbag crack the windscreen



A closer view of my car... but forget to take a clear shot of the bumper and 5th door... Just for the info... its been so deform, u can't close the door and gaps wide enuff to let rain water drip in

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame