The Minimalist
this site the web

He's Cure!

Good news for Ah Seng
Woohoooo! Ah Seng's Operations is a success! He will live, stay healthy and have many good years ahead of him! However, I think he is wounded mentally (He needed help gng toilet and taking shower, and the person doing it turned out to be a oversize, extremely rough nurse)... Sorry man, can't help u much on that, u r on ur own. LOL

Bad news for me
Sprained my back again on saturday's dance training... omg... now I can't walk more than 30mins without feeling the numbness in my back. Guess 5 yrs without training in wushu or dance really reverted me back to square one or worse... New injuries are being introduced during new perfs on top of my old wounds which I thought should have recovered long ago.
Haiz... My time is almost up!! lol, can't believe Micheal in his forties can still remain so fit....
Realli... training can never be stopped... it must be constant... progressive training...
Now I try to train twice as hard as I used to be, but seems like it is back-firing. Instead of becoming more flexible and better stamina, I am feeling worse, esp with the back pain... Realli sianz man...
Thinking back, those wouldn't have happen if I never choose perth... I have lost more than I gained... My condition body... my dreams... my one true love...
But then again... things might have been worse... lol... I guess its all in my mind... my determination... my discipline... my mentality... If only I have more courage, more willpower, more knowledge... less procrastination... Alot of things would have been done, less mistakes would have been committed...

Well, enough ranting... stop pitying myself... now I must fight against time... against my weakening physical condition... against my already known problems and defective genes...
I will buck up, enchance my willpower,focus, fortified myself and prevail!!

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame