The Minimalist
this site the web

DEGENERATIVE SPINE DISEASE

My friends... my very good childhood friend.... ah seng... is gng to have a major operation soon... he got this spine degenerative disease, which creates a hole in his spine and if not taken care of ,might end up paralyzed… Its gonna be a medium to high risk type of operations, and I have absolutely no idea how I can help to ease his pain… all I can do is give him morale support…

I think they will have to operate him from the front in order to reach that spine with holes, and insert a metal object to replace the broken disc… And den hope it will support his back for 10 years… yes 10 years only… after that he will need to replace that metal with the same procedure… That operation will cost him 40k,but dun worry bout money man, everyone noes u r dun spent on urself. This is a different case, now u just need to take care and have a speedy recovery!!! Remb dun push urself too hard… not young anymore, must learn to take care of urself….

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame