The Minimalist
this site the web

TAT stands for Too Advance Training? LOL

This is my third training at TAT, and still I can't remb the steps... They are doing different combination today, wasted my Wednesday effort, LOL. The level of this class is really high, think its gonna be months of training before I even have 10% of their skill. I really hope they can slow down abit, so that i can understand the steps before doing a new move... Was corrected by Ding laoshi many times, haiz... feel so paiseh... lol...

My body is still condition for wushu, so i need twice the effort to transit over... Need to discard old habits to make way for new movement. Not easy considering my age now... lol... Old habits die hard.

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame