The Minimalist
this site the web

First meeting after new yr

Hmm. Attending another löng winded meeting, let me see how much i can write within tis period. Its kinda of hard to key in using my hp, one letter at a time,realli miss my keyboard now, but at least i can type it under the table without anyone noticing, except perhaps tat guy with the super shiny reflective surface leather shoes. I bet he can monitor everyone's movement just by constantly peeping at his super shiny shoes. I tend to pause my typing whenever he look down. You can't be too careful.

Oooo yeah,after 3hrs of mind game with the chairperson and tat overly shiny shoes guy, the meeting is almost over, can finally put down my pen, ops i mean hp.

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame