The Minimalist
this site the web

The best mass display in the world!!!

Ok, the best mass display in the world. This is my personal opinion of what is the best display in the world. Not something people voted for or some awards proclaiming them the best in the world.

My reasons for voting them world best
Well currently the world will be saying that the Beijing Olympic mass display is spectacular, thousand of performer able to synchronise their movement, their amazing lighting's effect and props, especially the scroll and the floating Olympic logo.

But wait till they see the performance by north Korea... they do not have so many amazing props or effect... however their performers especially the gymnastic performers can performed difficult to execute movement in sync!!! They can lift their leg in exact height, do somersault in exact timing and swing their props with precise angle! Its like watching computer graphic effect, with all the people clone... doing the same thing... I guess their only difference is their looks in the whole performance...

heres one of the video I found on youtube. I can't find a better version which I chance upon many years back, its in a video tape format which I think is long gone.




One has to ask oneself, how did they manage to do so well... I guess this is the power of brainwashing and fear instill into them... since by not doing well in the performance might mean something really nasty to them! Their livelihood might just depends on this one performance... So in order to survive, they will have to do it well... and I mean really well....

Its actually kind of sad for me admit that the best mass display in this world is performed by a country with some wacko leader... Where everyday they are being oppress and live in fear... whatever they can do and cannot do is determine by their "Great Leader" So I do wonder how true their passion are in this mass display... Lets just hope one day their life will change and they will performed not to survive, not to please their physco leader, but because they enjoyed it.

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame