The Minimalist
this site the web

The looks of TowKay

Was hanging ard ps when a middle age guy approaches me. He told me I have very nice face feature, features a towkay have. Fucking hell,is he trying to sianz me or something like that. Then he ask me whether i wan to have my fortune told. Siao bo... have my fortune told in the middle of nowhere... in front of so many ppl... I would have prefer it in front of the temple or somewhere more holy... not in front of PS... plus he has a sneaky looks... 贼头贼脑. Lol, I guess I can face read ppl as well.

Anyway out of curosity,a quick search online shows what a typical businessman should look like...:

Water Face
The water face is rounded, wider in the middle and rounded at both the top and bottom. In Mian Xiang, wide faces belong to people who are intellectually quicker, usually also wittier, and definitely better at making money. (check out your neighbourhood millionaire – chances are he’s got a wide face).

Water is associated with intelligence, diplomacy, adaptability and relationship. They also have strong business acumen and can take advantage of opportunities that come along.

Water face people are most suited to jobs that require interaction such as public relations officers, sales professionals etc. Or they can be good businessmen.

One weakness of water face people is the tendency to take too long to make decisions and others may view them to be slow. Another weakness of water face people is food and we know what too much good food can do to us!




Lol... And I guess this is how I look like in the eyes of a fortune teller.


0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame