The Minimalist
this site the web

Sales Sales Sales Lelong ahhhhhhhhh..........

Just putting some picture online to show how pathetic our stall was. But I guess a stall without decoration is a stall without gimmicks, cause we got pretty good sales by the end of the day ^_^. Besides offering ridiculous low price!!! My Sales cum marketing cum boss generated most of the income for the past few weeks, leaving me safely sleeping in my car! (I am only driver cum labour cum cashier) My most useful job of the day was buying drinks and food for my boss and act cool staring off potential pervert staring at our beautiful sales personnel.

WEEK 1 Sales

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lily and her joint venture business partner selling jewelleries.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lelong ah Lelong, buy 10 get plastic bag for freeee.

WEEK 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just reach canningvale market and setting up the store, its 7.10 am in the morning!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sales was so good that day, we already sold off 1/3 of our goods before finished setting up our stalls.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thats me finally showing my face just to prove that I can wake up early one.

0 comments:

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame