The Minimalist
this site the web

New layout

Just change my layout and send to Andy to have a look... he say "it looks hedious man.." wahaha! guess i should'nt have try to use a custom layout.... anyway too lazy to change the layout now.

Finally completed one of my assignments just now, took me 5 days to complete and its only worth 3.3%... but I have to score here to maintain my overall scores. Life still as boring, full of assignments and reports, but this week a bit different; friend from Singapore came to visit me in Perth and bought me some supply, yesssss!! So I decide to show him around Perth. (I just drive him to city and dump him there, so he can take his own transport to somewhere else, waahhahaa) He’s a nice guy.

Oh well, nothing much to talk about, always thought blogging is for faggot, and now I am blogging myself, wahahaha. Maybe I should learn from my friend, write about my inner thoughts, write about my school work, and write about my past… Just to make up something to fill the page. *wink*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur layout abit stupid leh... the rest of the space so big... the entry box so small! U still a Kpoikat ah pek

Unknown said...

then use a torchlight, wahahha

Unknown said...

Yeah sure, then i will post online to share with everyone

 

continuous

1-BottomFrame

melodic

2-BottomFrame

motions

4-BottomFrame